Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Aye, about time for a new banner and avi. I love the set I have now, but I've worn it out. This time I'm lookin' for a pink flyod banner, nicely put togeather and a blue/gray color scheme. I would prefer one picture. I would like no text, not even my SN, please, and a border. One picture for the avitar to, and a border on that. Thank you.
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Here are my attempts:

[url=http://loveslave.250free.com/pinkfloydavi.jpg]Avi, colorful but cool.[/url]

[url=http://loveslave.250free.com/pinkfloyd.jpg]Banner, pretty awesome look I think.[/url]

[/color][/size]
Posted
Mmm, I like the avitar, but the banner isn't exactly what I'm looking for. If you'd like it give it another shot with the banner, try a different pic, or the same, I could care less, but give it a bit more body or color or feeling or something ^.^;;
Posted
Well.. I Gave It A Try...
Was A little bit late.. o well. hope u like it
Banner:
[IMG]http://redeyes.250free.com/aruns_banner.jpg[/IMG]
Avi:
[IMG]http://redeyes.250free.com/aruns_icon.jpg[/IMG]
Well There You Go,
Shredaa~
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Alright, here's my second shot at the banner. It does have color in it, but not too much. It has a sort of ominous feel to it..

[url=http://loveslave.250free.com/pinkbanner.jpg]Masks of Floyd[/url]

Hopefully it's not too colorful for you.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...