Azure Rose Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Since I have no idea how to do this myself, I was hoping that someone could make me a banner with the attached picture, and add the words 'Let's stay together...Always' to it. Oh, maybe you could use one of those cursive-but-still-readable fonts. I'd very much appreciate it! [/COLOR] :toothy:
Delta Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Yoshi! Furuba! *rolls up her sleeves and slams her hand on a table* I gladly accept this job! Promise me you'll review my work once I post it. EDIT: Still trying to spruce it up but this is good to go. Tell me if you want to change anything. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/furuba_he.jpg[/IMG] Love and Peace! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
ArunueShekamari Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 Aye, the pictures queality is horrible, but I gave it a shot and tried to clean the pic up a little bit. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/44787d8a.jpg[/img]
Azure Rose Posted December 6, 2004 Author Posted December 6, 2004 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Hehe, yeah, screen shots don't like being reduced in size... ^_^;; I really like each of them, but I think I'm gonna use Freude's banner. It's very clean and the border and effects really make it pop. Plus, the font is so pretty, and readable, which is always a good thing! (I hope that was an okay review for you! And thanks for adding my name to the banner ^_^) Thank you both very much! ~AR[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now