Retribution Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/hack.jpg[/IMG] Gah. Why is my inspiration so dry? Comments would be appreciated. I hope people actually comment this time. Not like my poetry thread where I got one response (thank you Karma ^.^)
JenniKate Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 Hi I really like the imagry and the structure of the banner. It's not messy or overdone. Personally the colours I feel when I watch .hack//sign are much darker, probably because of where the storyline goes mentally, so I don't really assosciate with the colours you've used. However that is just a personal feeling so if those are the colours you feel then that is perfect for you :) Jen
Delta Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Now THAT is one cute banner! It's so bright! Perfect for Rena and Shugo. I love the way their eyes stand out; somehow they tie the whole banner together. One thing though: A nice simple border. (the left part looks like it's bleeding into the gray background) Nothing too funky that might steal our attention from the picture. Love and Peace! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Retribution Posted December 11, 2004 Author Posted December 11, 2004 Thank you for the feedback. I just don't know what color border I should make. I white one doesn't show up like how I want, but a black border is too imposing.
Delta Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Yellow maybe? The banner's got bits of yellow here and there and green (or pink) makes it look a bit too Shugo (or Reina) oriented. Love and Peace! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
ice-kitsune Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 such a kawaii banner. it's so bright and happy and lightens every thing up. as for the border, maybe try a unique shade of either lavender (lilac) or maybe a special sandy yellow. i don't know, it's already great the way it is.
Retribution Posted December 13, 2004 Author Posted December 13, 2004 Yay! People like it! Maybe if I could get some inspiration, I'd be able to make something a wee bit more ... interesting.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now