Guest Mr.magoo Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 you know the guys who did the music for fooly cooly
Sol-Blade Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 Is this a question? If so, umm yes I do know who the Pillows are. They are pretty decent, but sound like every other J-punk (Is that a valid genre? lol) band I've heard.
Guest Mr.magoo Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [quote name='Sol-Blade']Is this a question? If so, umm yes I do know who the Pillows are. They are pretty decent, but sound like every other J-punk (Is that a valid genre? lol) band I've heard.[/quote] well there really rock/pop by the us
Colonel Mustang Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [quote name='Mr.magoo']well there really rock/pop by the us[/quote] Really :confused: Well I know them I myself own the FLCL soundtrack :babble:
LokiTheAssassin Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 ya i no who they are and i liked them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now