Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The pillows


Guest Mr.magoo

Recommended Posts

Guest Mr.magoo
Posted
you know the guys who did the music for fooly cooly
Posted
Is this a question? If so, umm yes I do know who the Pillows are. They are pretty decent, but sound like every other J-punk (Is that a valid genre? lol) band I've heard.
Guest Mr.magoo
Posted
[quote name='Sol-Blade']Is this a question? If so, umm yes I do know who the Pillows are. They are pretty decent, but sound like every other J-punk (Is that a valid genre? lol) band I've heard.[/quote]
well there really rock/pop by the us

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...