Jump to content
OtakuBoards

LoZ avatar request *pic included


Recommended Posts

Guest GHStrumpet07
Posted
[url]http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/linkav.jpg[/url]

I would like for it to have my Screen Name on it, please.
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I hope you don't mind, GH, but I used a [i]different[/i] image than the one you supplied. That one... well, it wasn't that good for avi-making. >.>;;

And, even though you only asked for an avatar, I also made a banner. Though I'm not going to attach it to [i]this[/i] post, if you have any interest in it, I can give it to you.

Here's my try at it, anyway. Hope you like it. ^__^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest GHStrumpet07
Posted
I like the Avatar, thank you.
I wouldnt mind seeing the banner, either :)
Guest GHStrumpet07
Posted
Thank you so much! They are both awesome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...