ArunueShekamari Posted December 13, 2004 Posted December 13, 2004 This is what bordum does to you. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/bf37127e.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/temporary.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/c930698b.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/7d1a6b88.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/4fbc924c.jpg[/img] [if anyone wants to use any, which I highly doubt, go ahead.]
Muad'Dib Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]Oh, come on Runy, they're good! The tricks with the borders are especially interesting- fun to look at. And even though they're simple, the picture placement is near perfection. And if that's not enough for someone, they could just add text and they'd still be nice. 5/5, that's a deffinate A+[/COLOR][/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted December 14, 2004 Author Posted December 14, 2004 M, you just give me a high score 'cuz you're my b*tch. :/ Anyway, yeah, they're simple, but hell, I think I did almost pretty good....I wouldn't post them if I didn't. I'd give myself 3/5
Muad'Dib Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]>.< Did not! *pouts* Even if they aren't perfect, just look at 'em- you can't find anyhting wrong with them! So even if they weren't good, they're not bad either. Fine, 8/10. =P neener PS: I'm gonna quote that line someday...[/COLOR][/FONT]
Retribution Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 I guess I don't like the image placement. Or the image for that matter. In the first banners with the man holding his head (close up), the colors seems too closely related, and things are a little blury. I would recommend getting a higher quality image. The second banners (man with shirt half off), the image is still not too great. There isn't a real point to these, no real feeling or message to be conveyed. It's just a picture with a few black lines on it. I give it a 2/5. Sorry if I seem a little harsh.
ArunueShekamari Posted December 15, 2004 Author Posted December 15, 2004 Thank god ^^ I love you, altron. Anyway, yes, like I said before, they suck... [I did say that, didn't I?] oh well, thank you, kid, you're my saviour from these idiots.
Muad'Dib Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]Fine =P be that way. I think you're just expecting too much. Half the great banners created [b]don't have a message[/b] to imply. And if the image quality isn't good enough for you (which really isn't bad at all with these images) you can just down-size the image, which makes it seem less grainy. As for the colors, though they are very close, the color theme in general is very nice in my opinion. It would work great with a profile or page with a similar color scheme. Or hell, pump up the saturation or contrast. Hmph. No respect.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Retribution Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [QUOTE=Kyuai]Fine =P be that way. I think you're just expecting too much. Half the great banners created [b]don't have a message[/b] to imply. And if the image quality isn't good enough for you (which really isn't bad at all with these images) you can just down-size the image, which makes it seem less grainy. As for the colors, though they are very close, the color theme in general is very nice in my opinion. It would work great with a profile or page with a similar color scheme. Or hell, pump up the saturation or contrast. Hmph. No respect.[/QUOTE] Most, if not all graphics made have a certain message... even an emotion to get across to the audience, be it happy, sad, anger, or a certain point you want to make. This had none. I guess a few avatars don't have feeling or anything, but the colors were so bland, no 'emotion' could be discerned. Maybe boredom is the only thing I pick up from these. Scaling an image down will not detract from its blurryness. Pick a better image, is mainly what you need to do next time. Make sure it's at least something worth looking at, meaning make it interesting. If you want respect, you gotta earn it. ^.^
ArunueShekamari Posted December 16, 2004 Author Posted December 16, 2004 ...You make it sound like [b]I'm[/b] bitching at you, not dipshit over there........
Retribution Posted December 16, 2004 Posted December 16, 2004 lol. Well, sorry I sounded like that. I guess I was trying to give you help, but you probably weren't serious about these banners anyway. And yeah, she's getting annoying with all that 'You're so great' stuff spewing all over teh place.
Muad'Dib Posted December 16, 2004 Posted December 16, 2004 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]=P [b]I[/b] would be a [b]he[/b], thank you very much. Nya, the girly siggy gets 'em every time B] [size=1]I really shouldn't be proud of that...[/size] Can I help it if I'm trying to be in a good mood? Besides, the images aren't really [i]blurry[/i], just a little grainy around the edges. So yeah, downsizing them would help a little. And why are we even having this argument? I don't even know you XP And the emotion thing- desolation has its own message. So you don't get the feeling of an emotion from 'em, that can mean something as well. Anyway, I'm not in a good mood and trying to be happy *forces smile* Shee? I'm happay pappay, sho bugger off. [SIZE=1]u.u *tear, tear*[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted December 16, 2004 Author Posted December 16, 2004 lol.....I'll have to quote that. And yes, I wasn't too serious on the banners, just bored and in need of something to do. So hell, of course they're not gunna be perfect...I can never make anything without guidlines or a good mood....so -.- bah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now