Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello, I was wondering if someone could make me a Viewtiful Joe banner. What I would like is a bannner with Regular Joe on the left hand side, and Joe the red hero on the right. With Henshin a go-go baby! between them. thank you :D
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Here's a quick banner I made. Um.. I didn't know who Henshin a Go-go was so.. whoever they are, they aren't in the banner. >.> But I made this as a "rough". So, if you tell me who they are, then I can fix it.

And do you want it to say anything in particular? And I'm thinking of making you an avi, too. ^_~[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...