Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]So far, I'm about as a re-read to the same point as the posts that you've all made thus far, and since I've read the book, I have to say that my opinion came for it once I had finished the book completely. While reading it, it seemed a chore (as most reading assignments do), but then in the end I thought it was great. And re-reading it is really fun because I can pick up on later connections easier, especially in the beginning when Snowman is remembering stuff.[/color][/size]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Well, I'm now 210 pages into it, more than halfway done. I'm really enjoying it. There isn't all too much to read into in the book, but it's extremely well-written and the story is interesting and entertaining.
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Is it still possible to join? I know I'm about a month and a half late, but I'd love to.

Maybe I could start when the next book is chosen? =D?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Well, I finished this book quite a bit ago. I forgot to mention it. I also don't want this thread to die.

Who gets to choose the next novel we read? I have one in mind, but I'd be up to read anything. Any ideas?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkslateblue] If we are even going to read another novel, I'd say we probably need a more organized schedule or something. This thread sort of just died, and I don't think much discussion went on. *shrugs* Or at least make sure that if you're going to be in the book club, to make sure you have the time to be able to read the book and discuss it.[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before, but I would like to join....if I still can. I simply love ready books...yes I am a book worm....but proud of it. [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...