Retribution Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/yuck.jpg[/IMG] Personally, this looks alright I suppose. I couldn't really figure out how to do the line effect the way I wanted it... sort of shiny looking.
xx____forbidden Posted December 26, 2004 Posted December 26, 2004 I find it pinkishly lovely. The image reminds me of a lava lamp. If you turn your head quite a bit, theres a face! XD what line effect where you trying to apply?
ArunueShekamari Posted December 28, 2004 Posted December 28, 2004 The border is off centered, and there's not much of a feel to it. It's nicely done, but not too clean, or emotional.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now