M.Ali Posted December 16, 2004 Posted December 16, 2004 :babble: [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Green]I was wonderin if there was anyone who could make me a banner, that matches my avatar. I want it to say: "Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends... If it could be done I'll be so grateful.:D [/font][/COLOR]
ArunueShekamari Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 Aye, it's not chibi.....but do you know how hard it is to find a chibi link pic??? I made you one from your avi, though, too.... [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21858[/img] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21857[/img]
Doc Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 [font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Hey M.Ali, I hope this is along the lines of what you wanted. If there is anything I can change let me know.:D [/color][/size][/font] [size=2][color=#808080][/color][/size] [size=2][color=#808080][/color][/size] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21870&stc=1[/img]
M.Ali Posted December 27, 2004 Author Posted December 27, 2004 [color=green][font=trebuchet ms]:babble: Wow, both of you guy's banners look great, but I'm goin with Docs because it's exactly like I wanted it to be. I'm sorry Arunue, yours were also amazing.:) [/color][/font]
Doc Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [font=Century Gothic][color=gray]After looking at ArunueShekamari's banners, I have to say I like his version with your avitar in it. It looks more professional. -_-, oh well, use which one you like, but I like his more.[/color][/font]
ArunueShekamari Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 Bah. They're almost exactly the same, except for the font >_< ..and I'm female. See my banner? ;-;
Doc Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I was just saying I prefer the look with the font. That's all I meant. And I'm sorry for calling you a guy. I just assumed, and you know what assuming does right ^-^? Sorry. :( [/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now