Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Can Anyone Draw Good DBZ Girls!?


Recommended Posts

Guest xxstarwingxx
Posted
[CENTER][FONT=Arial]Hey anyone like to help me out over here!!? I'm making up my own manga based on the DBZ series. Its called Amazakan!! I need a good artist who can draw girls in the DBZ style or something good like that. If you'd like to show me your pics e-mail me at [URL=www.hotmail.com]seanmetallica@hotmail.com[/URL] or try and somehow send me a pic in this thread. Okay. I'll try to check regulary and I'll reply sometime soon. [/FONT]

:( [/CENTER]
Posted
not me,
I dont draw anime or manga really well
unless it was my original idea
when its not it turns out like shi---bad stuff
so can you plz check out my post for school age detectives:my manga
Posted
[color=#503f86]Please read [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39299"]this[/url] thread if you want to recruit people to help you with your manga.

And piro-sama, if you aren't able to help then please don't post spam. Your reply was off-topic and doesn't add ot the discussion at hand anyway. Any posts like this in future will be deleted.

Thread closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...