Moi Posted December 19, 2004 Posted December 19, 2004 [COLOR=DarkGreen]Alright, this is my first poem, and I wrote it based mainly on the love I feel now for my girlfriend. Please tell me what you think, and this is COPYRIGHT me, lol. Please give me advice, so I can improve as a writer, thanks.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]WITHOUT A DOUBT[/B] My love for her I cannot hide. Sometimes I sit And even cry. She is life; She is everything. I love her so, I feel love's sting. When I'm with her I wonder how Our love could be Without a doubt.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Retribution Posted December 19, 2004 Posted December 19, 2004 I love the meter on this poem. You can predict where the beat's going, and the rhymes are in the appropriate places. Sometimes I sit And even cry. - I didn't like this part of the poem. It doesn't seem to fit very well. You just said you can't hide your love for her, and you can't hide it. I was assuming you expressed your love openly like hugs and kisses, but I guess not. Maybe its your way of describing your circumstance. I also don't understand the title of this poem. Do you mean that your love is without a doubt in the sense that it's completely genuine? Meh. I'm not too deep. Only a bucket at tops.
Moi Posted December 19, 2004 Author Posted December 19, 2004 Thanks for your comments. this poem is BASED on my love, so it is not exactly my circumstances, you could interpret it your own way. Without a doubt is saying that I have no doubts of our true love, unlike some love which has its doubts. Thanks again.
de1ayna Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 I personnaly can not relate to this poem, but I liked it very much mostly I liked the flow of the poem and how the words seemed to fit perfectly ... how the words did not sound forced....I too am a writer of poems but I do not write about love, I mostly write about death and suicide.
Shugo54 Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [FONT=Book Antiqua]Nice poem. I give it a 6. You started of good but in the end it did not go with the beat. Well it's a nice poem. You must really love her. Well I am also in Love but i still only make Dark/Sad poetry. [/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now