Persona Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [URL=http://www.invoid.net/gallery//displayimage.php?pid=2026&fullsize=1]Simplicity[/URL] I would like an avater that says Simplicity using that pic and the banner I want it to say: I lay awake trying to remember..where I went wrong...Simplicity I would humbly appreciate it if someone was to forfill my request.
ArunueShekamari Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 here you are...that image was so damned hard to put text one...it's [i]barely[/i] readable... :/ sorry [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/46e0a99e.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/4bbd1d0e.jpg[/img]
Kitty Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Actually, I did two different pairs. I wasn't sure how you wanted it done... >_< Hope you like some of them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Persona Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]ArunueShekamari, its okay i can read them and i love it, as well as Kitty's to...sigh I'll hve to switch from time to time....they are real good...thank you both. I appreciate you taking the time to make me the banner and avi's.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now