SaiyanDestroya Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 I'd like a signature banner of Legato Bluesummers from Trigun. I read the rules for this forum, but I honestly haven't been able to find some pictures of him, and the color scheme I would like is blue and silver, or a black and white scheme. ALl I'd like written on there is my name please.
ArunueShekamari Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 Here you are! ^-^ I'm on the better of my two pc's so I can make a little bit better quality ^^'' [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21856[/img]
SaiyanDestroya Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 Thanks a whole bunch! Now I just copy it right? Or something like that....lol...
ArunueShekamari Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 oh, no. you put the URL in image brackets.... here's the url [url="http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21856"][i]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21856[/i][/url] put infront of that [img] and after it [/img] with[i] no spaces [/i]
SaiyanDestroya Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 okay got it in there, THANKS!
ArunueShekamari Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 Sows up for me, restart your pc.....
SaiyanDestroya Posted December 22, 2004 Author Posted December 22, 2004 Yeah got it now, thanks so much, see you in the bandit game. Also, check out my "The Metal Drag" in adventure inn :D.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now