sakana-san Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 [B]This is a thread.[/B] Got that? Good. This thread is for people to rant about how much they dislike cheddar cheese, why they dislike cheddar cheese, and when they started disliking cheddar cheese. I have been a Cheddar Cheese Disliker for 2 years and counting. XP Instead of Cheddar Cheese, I would rather eat my own face. :tasty: (Okay, so that was an excuse to use this smiley.) I would rather cut my head off and give it a swirly than eat Cheddar Cheese. :flush: Cheddar Cheese makes me wanna blow chunks. :sick: Anyone else share my feelings?
asian_tofu Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 I think this thread is your excuse to use smilies. Hehehe...but I share your feelings. Swiss cheese all the way! -ahem- In the future, perhaps putting a more discussion-worthy topic would be better. --BLUE
CowTipper Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 I'm a fan of cheese, there are only two cheeses that I don't like. They are swiss and cheddar. However, cheddar does taste good with popcorn.
Guest Heezay Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 [QUOTE=sakana-san][B]This is a thread.[/B] Got that? Good. [/QUOTE] Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up. Explain what you mean more clearly. What is a "thread"? How could this be a "thread"? Care to elaborate? I was under the impression that threads are used in cloth and stuff.
Panda Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 Sakana-san, please put more effort into starting new threads. This thread really isn't going to develope into a quality discussion due to it's very limited subject matter. Because of that I think it is best if this thread is closed. ~Panda
Recommended Posts