Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]This is a thread.[/B]

Got that? Good.

This thread is for people to rant about how much they dislike cheddar cheese, why they dislike cheddar cheese, and when they started disliking cheddar cheese.

I have been a Cheddar Cheese Disliker for 2 years and counting. XP
Instead of Cheddar Cheese, I would rather eat my own face. :tasty: (Okay, so that was an excuse to use this smiley.)
I would rather cut my head off and give it a swirly than eat Cheddar Cheese. :flush:
Cheddar Cheese makes me wanna blow chunks. :sick:

Anyone else share my feelings?
Posted
I think this thread is your excuse to use smilies. Hehehe...but I share your feelings. Swiss cheese all the way!

-ahem- In the future, perhaps putting a more discussion-worthy topic would be better.

--BLUE
Posted
[QUOTE=sakana-san][B]This is a thread.[/B]

Got that? Good.
[/QUOTE]


Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up. Explain what you mean more clearly. What is a "thread"? How could this be a "thread"? Care to elaborate? I was under the impression that threads are used in cloth and stuff.
Posted
Sakana-san, please put more effort into starting new threads. This thread really isn't going to develope into a quality discussion due to it's very limited subject matter. Because of that I think it is best if this thread is closed.

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...