Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Inuyasha-The Real Battle


Recommended Posts

Guest ShadowWolf925
Posted
OoC-Sorry, I'm kinda new here lol. Call me Shadow. Please join, made ups allowed. Here's my character:

Name-Mina
Age-17
Gender-Female (no duh)
Eyes-Blue
Hair-Shoulder length, brown with golden hi-lites
Other-Mina's a demon cat with electric powers. She doesn't have too bad of a history with Naraku-but she's heard some fairly bad rumours about him. Weapons of xhoice are two Katanas, and occasionally a chain.
Guest ShadowWolf925
Posted
[QUOTE=ShadowWolf925]OoC-Sorry, I'm kinda new here lol. Call me Shadow. Please join, made ups allowed. Here's my character:

Name-Mina
Age-17
Gender-Female (no duh)
Eyes-Blue
Hair-Shoulder length, brown with golden hi-lites
Other-Mina's a demon cat with electric powers. She doesn't have too bad of a history with Naraku-but she's heard some fairly bad rumours about him. Weapons of xhoice are two Katanas, and occasionally a chain.[/QUOTE]



PS:Private message me when u reply
Guest ShadowWolf925
Posted
OoC-*yawns* Sorry, fell asleep at my computer. But anyways, maybe...I'm not sure how the otaku boards work. I know the site-but never been on it really..
Well, here's an edited form of the charchter profile (unless you wanna be an original)
name-
age-
powers-
eyes-
hair-
race (human, demon, ect.)-
gender-
Pets (if any)-
Special Features-
other-
Posted
[size=1][color="#FF9900"]The best way to figure out how the boards work is to read the rules, ShadowWolf925. I'd also advise you to read through the Square's sticky as well, which you can find at the top of this forum. It explains in detail how both the Square and the Inn work and would most definitely benefit you at this point. All RPGs, for instance, must start in the Inn, and they must follow a few specific guidelines in order to be kept open. Also, all threads must have a proper rating, or they will be closed.

Dj professor DM, I appreciate your help, but in the future just click the little exclamation point at the top of the post instead of adding more spam. The exclamation point will alert us to the problem and we can take care of it from there.

If either of you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let me or another mod know. ^_^

- Arcadia[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...