Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Marilyn Manson Banner and Avatar


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Exactly what it says on the tin. I would love if someone made me a Banner and Avatar set based on Marilyn Manson.

[u]Banner[/u]
I'm wanting a dark gothic approach. And in a appropriate text. "Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These..." without the random " signs. And possibley a burning tree in the background. And well Manson somewhere on it.

[u]Avatar[/u]
Just a picture of Manson, with the words "Sweet Dreams" in appropriate text aswell.

Thanks very much, to whoever does this for me.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Excellent dude. Thanks very much. ^___^ You will be getting full credit in my signature ofcourse. Because I'm such a cool guy >:^P Heh.

Thanks again ^__^;;[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]How're these? I know the color scheme isn't the best and if you want me to change it I will.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21889&stc=1[/img]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21890&stc=1[/img][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Sorry for the delay. When I last posted I started to work, then about a third of the way through I realized that if I had finished it, it would just be crap thrown together. So I scrapped the project for the time being. Then, with Christmas and all, I forgot about it until now. So here you go. :D

[u][b]Avatar[/b][/u]:
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21895&stc=1[/IMG]

[B][U]Banner[/U][/B]:
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21896&stc=1[/img] [/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Gah, They both rule! Thank you tonnes Nomad. And ofcourse Corey, I'm not really fond on the font that you used. And nobody took my burning tree idea, heh. Probably hard to find one anyway.

Thanks both of you. But I think Nomad's font is better, so I guess that's it. Thanks muchly, and you'll be recognised in my sig. Heh.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...