Dj Professor DM Posted December 25, 2004 Posted December 25, 2004 As it says I would like a sig and Avy of Spawn Siggy Something dark and gloomy and says With a pic of Spawn on the left side and one of Spawn on the right side too with the quote Wanda, is there still hope? Avatar a pic of spawn in the middle with the saying Said your Prayers? I would be very grateful if these were done by New Years eve...
Kitty Posted December 25, 2004 Posted December 25, 2004 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Here's my attempt at your Spawn avi/banner. Hope you like them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dj Professor DM Posted December 25, 2004 Author Posted December 25, 2004 Those are great. I love them... They are much better than what I can do... (Why else do you think I made this thread.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now