OtakuBoards

Who do you like in inuyasha?

Guest backlash_wave

Guest backlash_wave
I like inuyasha and sesshomaru! :love: But, I absolutely can't stand how kikyo flirts w/ inuyasha! :flaming: Twitching? who's twitching? :twitch: These are a few things i'd do to kikyo if i could..... :blowup: :flush: :bash: Inuyasha on the other hand.... :love2: :2women: :luv: Tell me what u think about inu and sesshy.

Guest backlash_wave
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4]inuyasha is one of the hottest anime characters evaaaaa![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Welcome to OtakuBoards, backlash_wave.

Had you read the rules, you would know that double-posting (not to mention triple-posting) is strictly forbidden. Moreover, we place a strong emphasis on post quality and remaining on-topic. Please attempt to use proper spelling, punctuation and so forth. While you're at it, be sure to cut down on the smilies.

As is explained in this forum's sticky topics, we maintain one official thread for each anime. The official Inuyasha thread, for example, is located [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39612&page=47&pp=15][u]here[/u][/url]. You can post there if you'd still like to discuss the show. And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators. Thanks!

Thread closed.

~Dagger~