Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just found out that today that the GCN won't released here until near Christmas so I was wondering if any of you know if there was a good site where I could find one. Or is it even worth it and should just wait for it to be released?
Posted
i did hvae a sight but i was thrown there
i was on WWF . com and this Samus figure popped on my screen
clicked it and it sent m t oaa sweepstakes to win a free GC

the site is:
[url]www.panasonic.com[/url] i think
Posted
i my opinon Ryanmc25 has just posted spam if ya dont know dont post
~~~~~
anyways try the site on the other post i postd it prolly has one
or just go to
[url]www.ebay.com[/url]
or
[url]www.nintendo.com[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...