OtakuBoards

Whose ur Favorite Anime or Manga series?

Guest MajorAlchemyFan

Guest MajorAlchemyFan
I can't really decide on which is my favorite. All I know is, that everyday mostly I go to my favorite bookstores and spend hours and hours looking for intresting books, dvds, anime, manga, and graphic novels. I like reading and watch tv! But which titles are my absolute favs? So far it would have to be. . . . Diabolo, Rave Master, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAgel, Fruits Basket, Real About High School, Jing: King of Bandits, Shaman King, Cardcaptor Sakura, GTO, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Witch Hunter Robin, Yugioh: Waking of the Dragons, Peacemaker, Fushigi Yugi, and Slayers. Till next time, C Ya! ;)

Manga should be discussed in the manga forum, located [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81][u]here[/u][/url]. When an anime has a corresponding manga, the discussion in this forum may eventually grow to encompass comparisons between the anime and manga. However, the Anime Lounge isn't the place to talk about manga-only series like Diabolo.

I don't mean to be a party pooper or anything, but favorites threads get old extraordinarily fast--particularly when they're very general, as in "Who's your favorite character?" or "What's your favorite show?" Next time try to narrow things down a bit; for example, you could limit the discussion to a specific genre, such as fantasy, mahou shoujo or harem comedy. Moreover, it always helps to explain your choices: i.e. "I like Witch Hunter Robin because of its dark atmosphere, beautiful animation and engaging storyline."

If you have any questions, you're welcome to private message me or one of the other moderators. Thanks!

Thread closed.

~Dagger~