dark lord Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 hey finaly another gundam serise on cn what did u guys think? its not personaly one of my fav's
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]There's something about Gundam series' that make them unbearably boring. I don't know why, though. [size=1]SIDE NOTE: I hope none of you boys out there where cootie cutters like Alfred's:therock:.[/size][/COLOR]
Tat2oo Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 I'd say it was good and I love the Kampfer I'll go on record to say that is one of the coolest zeon ms's My only complaint was Al he sucks
duomaxwell1202 Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 It was OK.not one of my favorites though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now