Jump to content
OtakuBoards

0080 rate it  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. 0080 rate it

    • love it
      0
    • like it
      4
    • dislike
      0
    • hate it
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=limegreen]There's something about Gundam series' that make them unbearably boring. I don't know why, though.

[size=1]SIDE NOTE: I hope none of you boys out there where cootie cutters like Alfred's:therock:.[/size][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'd say it was good and I love the Kampfer I'll go on record to say that is one of the coolest zeon ms's My only complaint was Al he sucks
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...