Sara Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Do any of you spend time at Oekaki boards? If so, which ones?[/FONT]
Guest Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] What the....I have never heard of that in my life!? Whats the URL? PM me it. So you dont get in trouble.....[/color][/size][/b]
Guest peekabooicu Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 i've neva herd of it but i cant leave the otaku itz the best board i can find:) :) :) :) :)
Sara Posted November 10, 2001 Author Posted November 10, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]They aren't message boards, exactly.[/FONT] ;) [FONT=century gothic]They allow you to draw and post said drawings on the net. I find them quite addictive, and I was wondering who else here went to one...[/FONT]
Guest peekabooicu Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 oh then pm me a link i will try it out:D :D :D :D :D
Shy Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Cera showed me the site a while ago. I can't seem to get the hang of it, but she is pretty good at it. She even drew me palmon! Thanks again Cera :)[/SIZE]
Biida Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Ah, yes. Oekaki boards! :D Here's a list of the ones I use... Patamon's Pad OekakiBBS, Tail-Chan's Oekaki Board, Prideland Oekaki. If anyone wants the urls for those oekaki boards, just PM me, and I'll send 'em to you. :)
Fall Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Hey, I've been on a board like that before. But it wasn't too good..........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now