Morpheus Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 Could someone make me a burnout 3 Avitar? A nice crash, or something that captures its speed.
Shredaa Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 Hey... I was in a hurry i will try again... lol Sorry... Here it is, [IMG]http://redeyes.250free.com/morpheus_icon.jpg[/IMG] ~Shredaa
Doc Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]I gave it a try, 1 with name[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21926&stc=1[/img][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]And one without your name[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21925&stc=1[/img][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]If there is anything I can change, let me know.[/color][/size][/font] [size=1][color=#808080][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#808080]PS. Shredaa's is pretty cool in my opinion. ^-^[/color][/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 Here, there's a nice little crash in the background for you :rolleyes: ---> [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21930&stc=1[/img]
Shredaa Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 Yup... I tried again... a little to late well... hope u like it... its animated and has a border! [IMG]http://redeyes.250free.com/morpheus_icon2.gif[/IMG] There it is..., Shredaa
Morpheus Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 Let me specify a little more. I'd like a more zoomed out crash. A nice escape on top of that would be great. No words, please.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now