Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=magenta]I got one of thier cds about 5 months ago actually, while I was inactive in the OB-ness, and it has easily shone past Van Halen, in my eyes, andf comes up with LEd Zeppelin and AC/DC.[/color]

Has anyone else heard of this awesome, and famous band? I know of a web site that is purely about this band, and nothing else, with over 1,000 members. Not as good as OB, but still. IT's sweet, and I never knew Dream Theatre was this popular.

[color=magenta]That said, has anyone heard of them?[/color]

_[color=magenta]-[/color]N[color=magenta]a[/color]t[color=magenta]e[/color]-[color=magenta]_[/color]
Posted
All I know is I have 2 or 3 freinds obsessed with Dream Theatre because they have "the double-bass pedal god" Mike Portnoy on the drums (and they play percussion). There is another band called Liquid Tension that has Mike Portnoy on the drums, and thats one of my friends favorite bands.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...