OtakuBoards

gunsmoke banner and avitar (pics included)

ArunueShekamari

I'd like a banner from these images at the bottom. Others may be used, but I would also like a smoke effect around the gun. If you want to use a different pic for the gun, please make it a Glock 17. For the text, [i]"Blood and gunsmoke" with 'blood' embedded into the wound or blood, and 'gunsmoke' imbedded into the smoke (if this is too hard, just forget it.) [/i] and I would like "Undecided and unwanted" somewhere on it. Please do not put my name on it. For the avitar, A shot of the barrel of the glock 17 or something along those lines witht he text "unwanted". And don't get me wrong, the set I have now is wonderfull, and permanent, I'm just looking for a little releife from seeing my face in my signature :/ Thank you.

The banner is really nice, but could you do a few things for me? Could you put a nice, thin black border around it? and could you have it unanimated, it makes the file huge. also, could you maybe have the text grayish? especially "blood and gunsmoke". if you could do that for me I'd be very, very happy ^^