Redemption Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 Hey guys. I'm going to be starting a .hack RPG soon but I need some information. So can you guys help me out? 1. I need information on the Spring of Myst. I just can't find any. 2. I need information on the servers and root towns. I have some but I know there is more. 3. Combinations of 3 phrases to go to fields. If anyone knows any, could you please post them. 4. Information on characters. They are as follows. Kite Blackrose Orca Mia Mistral Piros Elk I think that's it. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Shugo54 Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 I would really like to join your RPG. well i sent you the info you needed so then i hope the RPG starts soon because i would really like to join.
Redemption Posted January 13, 2005 Author Posted January 13, 2005 Well, its basically like a story with different people playing different characters. If you don't understand or anything, just PM me and I'll try and help. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now