Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Banner Needed


Recommended Posts

Guest Edward1066
Posted
I'm gonna use this banner for Naruto Forums. I'd like it to have Kakashi in it... and if you want to put my NF username in it, my NF username is ShinyHair... heh heh.

Then, if you don't mind making another one, I'd like a banner of Vash from Trigun. Sorry for wanting 2, but, yeah... anyway, thanks.
-Ed
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][color=gray][b]for your site:[/b][/color][/font]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/3806a7b6.jpg[/img]
[font=Century Gothic][color=gray]I couldn't find any other good quality, worthwhile pics!! >_<;;;;[/color][/font]


[font=Century Gothic][color=gray][b]and for you:[/b][/color][/font]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/4f7d1b17.gif[/img]
Guest Edward1066
Posted
Woo! Nice!! Thanks a lot. ^ ^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...