Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I noticed that nowhere in The Otaku is there anything about King of Hell. I have read all but one of the Manga(1-8) And I was sort of wondering, since it is relatively new, has anyone actually heard of it? Or is that just me?

Its about an envoy to the next world, Majeh, who in life was one of the greatest, and if not the greatest swordsmen. Now he escorts souls of the dead to the underworld. But..Majeh has other ideas. It is actually quite good. If anyone wants a preview, then go to [url]www.tokyopop.com[/url] and search for King of Hell. All you have to do then is click on preview.

Thanks! Please do tell me if you have heard of it and/or if you liked the preview!

.::StormWind::.
Posted
I own one through eight...and am going to be depressed if I can't get my hands on the nineth soon.. Out of the three serial manga I actually do read, its my favorite.


However, if this thread cannot keep going and people do not continue to reply, then unfortunately it will have to close.

.::StormWind::.

By the way, my signature is from the fifth manga for King of Hell ^^
Posted
yea, i've read the first two magas. I've enjoyed themboth. the artwork is very clean and smooth in this one. The storyline is exciting as well. It's one of my favorite mangas. There's still so many for me to get...
Posted
The cliffhangers are awful. And yes, the artwork is quite clean and it looks very professional. Especially how it is so much detail. Young is also pretty cool ^^

Well, I guess I don't have much else to say other than asking you to tell me I guess fav. characters or moments and stuff. Go ahead!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...