'King Sephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 if two people downloaded my sephiroth, why didn't they reply... here's another sephiroth
Flash Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I'm afraid you'll have to wait. The Admins are currently putting up a custom avatar feature, or so they say... To give yourself an avatar in the meantime, just go to your profile...
'King Sephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 thanks, i knew Wheree it was, just couldn't find it, they should have just kept the first otaku, i was sephiroth' if ya remember me, btw look at your megaman thread, i attatched a cool avitar
Pretty Sammy Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I think you need 1,000 posts for a custom avatar. I really want mine too. :o
Flash Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]I think you need 1,000 posts for a custom avatar. I really want mine too. :o [/B][/QUOTE] It's only 500 now.
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] It's only 500 now. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm glad it's 500 and not 1000. Which means I'll get it alot sooner...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now