Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gundam


Guest SuperGundam21

Recommended Posts

Guest SuperGundam21
Posted
Who here has seen all the mobile suit Gundam through mobile suit gundam wing endless waltz.
Posted
i have seen all of them cept the ending 2 (last 4 eps) of both MSG and GW

I have 13 out of 16 tapes of the GW saga and I have DVD ew but i dont have any tapesd from the orig MSG :(
Posted
I have seen
Mobile Suit Gundam (All 43 eps)
MSG: the 3 movies
0080 (All 6 eps)
08th MS Team (All 12 eps)
0083 (All 13 eps)
Zeta Gundam (All 50 eps)
Gundam ZZ (All 47 eps)
Char's Counterattack (Movie)
Gundam F91 (Movie)
V Gundam (All 51 eps)
G Gundam (first 7 eps)
Gundam W (All 49 eps)
Endless Waltz (Movie & OVA version)
Gundam X (All 39 eps)
Turn A Gundam (first 6 eps)




:rolleyes:
Posted
i ahve the 08t ms team dvds 1,2 and im getting 3, 4 and Millers report when it comes out

but i have onlly seen bits and pieces of 0080 (had 1st tape but i returned it)

and MSG
GW (i really dont like it that much but it was the only gundam i knew then)
Posted
[SIZE=1]I have seen all of the Gundam shows that have been on tv so far. I haven't seen any of the other ones, but I really want to see Gundam X, it is supposed to be really good.[/SIZE]
Posted
Depending on what you are looking for, Gundam X is not for everyone. For me, it is the best alternative universe. It has a more UC like feel and some of the best developed characters of all AU.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I've seen eyeryone of them i'll name them
Mobile Suit Gundam-08TH MS Team-Gundam 0080-Gundam 0083-Zeta Gundam-Gundam ZZ-Char's Counterattack-Gundam F91- Victory Gundam-G-Saviour-G Gundam-Gundam Wing-Endless Waltz-Gundam X-Turn A Gundam-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...