Cat Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 Can some one make me a Linkin Park banner pleaze. You can use what ever pic you want as long as it looks nice. The colors that I would like it to be is Blue and Black. Plus I would like my name on it some where with Linkin Parks name as well. Thanks for all your hard work.
Skye Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 [size=1]Well, I took a shot at it. Hope you like it![/size] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22102&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22103&stc=1[/img]
Retribution Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 >_>;; I remember someone once asked me to make them a Linkin Park banner. They never returned to OB though. Well, here you go. Not as good as Rhian. Well, I suppose it's okay if you like abstract. Wuteva... [new york-esque] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/lp.jpg[/IMG]
Cat Posted January 13, 2005 Author Posted January 13, 2005 Thank you both. I love them. I use them all at one point so keep watch. ^_^ Thank you again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now