Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's alright. I guess it's too busy for my liking. On the left side, there's this clean blue and white scheme going on. But as I move to the right, I encounter this guy standing there, who's colors clash with the previous blue and white, and once I get past him, there's black, orange, and red. The color change is too drastic, and the colors aren't remotely clost to one another. The text in the upper left is hard to read, and the sound-wave is rather choppy.
Guest emoXscreamo
Posted
I like how the colors clash. It makes Haruko stand out more.
Posted
The entire banner seems too bright. I'm not sure if it's my screen, my screen resolution or what, but the entire image looks very over-exposed, particularly the left side. Seems like a combination of image brightness, a funky resolution, and just a general poor color scheme.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...