kyosuke Posted January 14, 2005 Posted January 14, 2005 i had this at another forum. what do you think? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Maiden/ebay2/z234.gif[/IMG]
Retribution Posted January 14, 2005 Posted January 14, 2005 It's alright. I guess it's too busy for my liking. On the left side, there's this clean blue and white scheme going on. But as I move to the right, I encounter this guy standing there, who's colors clash with the previous blue and white, and once I get past him, there's black, orange, and red. The color change is too drastic, and the colors aren't remotely clost to one another. The text in the upper left is hard to read, and the sound-wave is rather choppy.
kyosuke Posted January 15, 2005 Author Posted January 15, 2005 [QUOTE] your right about the colors...and just so you know that's haruko from FLCL
Guest emoXscreamo Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 I like how the colors clash. It makes Haruko stand out more.
Brasil Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 The entire banner seems too bright. I'm not sure if it's my screen, my screen resolution or what, but the entire image looks very over-exposed, particularly the left side. Seems like a combination of image brightness, a funky resolution, and just a general poor color scheme.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now