Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=pink]Okay! I need a new banner/avi set to go along with my new obssession. I need an avi with a picture of Mouse's face, no text. The banner, you can use one image, or two, up to three pictures of Mouse, and no text. It should be easy, and better than any I could make. (All my pictures have crappy quality.)

Please and thank you!

Rhian[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]Despite how awesome Mouse is, there aren;t any good pics of him! Anywhere! But I did find some mediocre ones. There wasn't much I could do with them either. Here's mah best attempt.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]O.O My god, those are small. I found a couple pictures you can work with. The quality sucks, though.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]Aye aye aye, how is such image quality possible? How on earth could someone upload it so pixely? >.< Oh well. Second attempt. Not too much better, but at least it's an option :3

(Yeah, the ones and zeros were typed in manually.)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...