ArunueShekamari Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 We all know what bordum does to you. Espescially hwen no ones home or on aim or on the forum so hell, lemme stop talking. I did a peice with a pic of a friend of mine, his name is Adam. He used to be on these boards, but alas, he comes on here naught more. T_T I love the kid to death, but his skin is horrible ^^ I had to edit and airbrush so much to make his face look nice ^^;; I linked the original pic of him at the bottom is anyone wants to take a gander. But I tried 3 or 4 different effects before I settled with this. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/4b320fa5.jpg[/img] original pic: [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/Adamyoudipshit.jpg"]Adam[/url] edit: I just realized i love this picture....*looks at her avi and banner set* .....<_<;;;
Muad'Dib Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]Haha, looking at the banner and avatar, it just looks like fire in zero-gs or something. Anyway, it's a good concept, but not perfect. The far left pic is good, with the 'rain' effect overlapping it, but the other three seem to stand out too much. Maybe if it was a smaller image overall... Well, nice job with the airbrush and all that. I'd give it aaa.... 7.5/10[/COLOR][/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted January 18, 2005 Author Posted January 18, 2005 The other three are supposed to stand out, i should have added a shadow to make it stand out more. that's the main focus: on a non-main aspect :P
Muad'Dib Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]Ah, now that you mention it, a shadow [i]would[/i] add some effect to it... maybe a light or slightly tinted color shadow to make it, umm... [insert adjective].[/COLOR][/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 Yeah, I'm too lazy to fix it, though...maybe I will later :/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now