Guest Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1] I have never heard of these boards. What do they have? Like anime and gaming? Like the great otakuboards?[/color][/size]
WH2 Posted November 12, 2001 Author Posted November 12, 2001 the enix boards are were u well um discuss stuff that comes from enix i was there until my friend got my sn and password and got me banned! it was a good place but the admin... NOB was a bastard
Bluewizard Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 Hello, WH2. I did the Enix boards, untill I got banned as well (but you know all about that :devil: ). So I'll bet you can guess who I am!
Guest peekabooicu Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 i've never heard of them till now and it sounds like they are really strict
kizu Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 What is that board? I heard that its was something to do with DWM. would that be correct?
Dragon Warrior Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Yes. Enix Boards is mainly a DW (dragon warrior) forum. It's pretty co0ol. I'm signed up there myself as D-Warrior.
WH2 Posted November 14, 2001 Author Posted November 14, 2001 i was WH2 and my friend who is here now Bluewizard got me BANNED!!!!! o and he cracked my tooth!!!!!
Bluewizard Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!:laugh: :devil: :D Anyway, Enix boards are not particularly strict. These boards are strict by my standards. N0B, the Enix board administrator was somewhat of a... ahem, never mind. We dont like him because he banned us over a mistake and so far has refused to admit it. You can register at [url]www.enix.com,[/url] if you want to.
Fall Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Well, sounds like a fun board then................I probably won't register tho................I like these ones too much.........
Guest Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bluewizard [/i] [B]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!:laugh: :devil: :D Anyway, Enix boards are not particularly strict. These boards are strict by my standards. N0B, the Enix board administrator was somewhat of a... ahem, never mind. We dont like him because he banned us over a mistake and so far has refused to admit it. You can register at [url]www.enix.com,[/url] if you want to. [/B][/QUOTE] I might join but i'm on to many boards as it is.
Pirate Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Lets just say I know bluewizard...:angel:He got me banned on Enix.com.he started a kind of riot against N0B,the admin for enix and I got banned with him.i also agree with WH2,N0B was a bit of a bastard.i got in an arguement with him myslef,N0B,and thought i was going to be banned but bluewizard did that for me!!!!!!!! :flaming:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 I think the otakuboards actually has a banner link to their site, I seen it before...um...not that anyone cares..just saying.....
Recommended Posts