Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] I have never heard of these boards. What do they have? Like anime and gaming? Like the great otakuboards?[/color][/size]
Posted
the enix boards are were u well um discuss stuff that comes from enix

i was there until my friend got my sn and password and got me banned!

it was a good place but the admin...

NOB was a bastard
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
i've never heard of them till now and it sounds like they are really strict
Posted
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!:laugh: :devil: :D


Anyway, Enix boards are not particularly strict. These boards are strict by my standards. N0B, the Enix board administrator was somewhat of a... ahem, never mind. We dont like him because he banned us over a mistake and so far has refused to admit it. You can register at [url]www.enix.com,[/url] if you want to.
Posted
Well, sounds like a fun board then................I probably won't register tho................I like these ones too much.........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bluewizard [/i]
[B]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!:laugh: :devil: :D


Anyway, Enix boards are not particularly strict. These boards are strict by my standards. N0B, the Enix board administrator was somewhat of a... ahem, never mind. We dont like him because he banned us over a mistake and so far has refused to admit it. You can register at [url]www.enix.com,[/url] if you want to. [/B][/QUOTE]

I might join but i'm on to many boards as it is.
Posted
Lets just say I know bluewizard...:angel:He got me banned on Enix.com.he started a kind of riot against N0B,the admin for enix and I got banned with him.i also agree with WH2,N0B was a bit of a bastard.i got in an arguement with him myslef,N0B,and thought i was going to be banned but bluewizard did that for me!!!!!!!! :flaming:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I think the otakuboards actually has a banner link to their site, I seen it before...um...not that anyone cares..just saying.....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...