Epitome Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [size=1][color=orange]Ever since I heard "Cold" and "So Far Away" by them I have been addicted to their music. Both songs are really deep and have an awesome sound. Ive been looking to buy an album of theirs soon so I can hear some of their other stuff but I am satisfied with the two I have right now. ^_^ The band reminds me a little bit of Nickleback with a better sound and a much better vocalist. If I had to classify them into a group of bands, it would most likely be punk/emo but no matter, they are awesome. So has anyone else heard of them, or heard any of their songs?[/color][/size]
Misaki Mitsu Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Red]ickers... meh dont like them. i have tried and tried to like them but i never seemed to like their music. it was very boring and i never got into the mood of it. ** takes her bass guitar and kills the band members** well now im happy ^_^!!! [/COLOR][/FONT]
kaisha Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 I really like their music, I downloaded '"Cold" but I haven't heard "So Far Away" . I'll have to download it and check it out.
CaptainAnarchy Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 Crossfade is evil. Ever since I heard "cold" I have utterly despised them.
kaisha Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='CaptainAnarchy']Crossfade is evil. Ever since I heard "cold" I have utterly despised them.[/quote] Why do you despise them?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now