Redemption Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ok. Banner request - Include the pictures of Catwoman and Elektra in the attachments. You can choose which although I'd prefer Elektra to be in the red. Text: [u]Never[/u] mess with a woman in leather... The underline had to be in there please. Anything else is up to up, above are the only conditions. Avatar request - A matching one of my banner with my username on it. Thanks.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Kitty Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Here's my shot at it. One thing, though. Your name wouldn't fit on the avatar, so I put it on the banner instead. And I saved it as .png file, instead of a .jpg file. .Jpg banners always look so bad after you save them. >_<;; [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/amgoddessavatar.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/amgoddessbanner.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now