Red Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 There's a movie called deep blue submarine 6 on cartoon network (friday 5pm if anyone lives in England like me). Is it any good???
WH2 Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 i know a blue sub 6 and its geat and i mean GREAT its a mix of 2d and 3d animtaion a must watch *gets all worked up* i... i... fine i wont tell u the story :(
Red Posted November 12, 2001 Author Posted November 12, 2001 I heard it was about how the earth was completely flooded and destroyed and the last people are fightin for survival etc
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 I watched only one movie of it. . and it was like the 5th one. Could be way off based with how they do their movies or episodes, whatever though =P I was pretty impressed with the artwork, it was very beautiful. The only problem I had was being TOTALLY lost as to the storyline. I didn't know what was going on, and had no clue who was who. . . *shrugs* But I say it is definitely worth checking out, and you will enjoy it. ^_^
SSJ3 Trunks Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 It's awsome. I really liked the storline and the animation. :naughty:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now