make me cry101 Posted January 31, 2005 Posted January 31, 2005 Would anyone be interested in creating a brand new, the band, banner for my live journal? I would like the color scheme to be blue and black or something to that effect. and it should say something like: I Know You're A Sucker For Anything Acoustic.... (then at the bottom) ...but this is for friends only. //end// and then have the bottom be smaller text yeah something like that,be creative. If you're interested and can help me out that'd be awesome~ thanks in advance, sam.
Turdle Posted February 1, 2005 Posted February 1, 2005 Any size in particular that you're looking for?
make me cry101 Posted February 2, 2005 Author Posted February 2, 2005 not really. like maybe... width around 300 or 350 and the height being about 200 or 250. Around that size would be nice. heh sorry I forgot to put that in the original post...:/
Turdle Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 Here you go I made 2 cause I messed up the dimensions on the first one. I'm at school so I don't have any cool effects or anything, if you want something different let me know. ~Turdle [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22317&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22318&stc=1[/IMG]
make me cry101 Posted February 3, 2005 Author Posted February 3, 2005 those are awesome!!!~ Thankyou so so so much~~~!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now