Jump to content
OtakuBoards

make me cry101

New Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by make me cry101

  1. those are awesome!!!~ Thankyou so so so much~~~!!!
  2. not really. like maybe... width around 300 or 350 and the height being about 200 or 250. Around that size would be nice. heh sorry I forgot to put that in the original post...:/
  3. Would anyone be interested in creating a brand new, the band, banner for my live journal? I would like the color scheme to be blue and black or something to that effect. and it should say something like: I Know You're A Sucker For Anything Acoustic.... (then at the bottom) ...but this is for friends only. //end// and then have the bottom be smaller text yeah something like that,be creative. If you're interested and can help me out that'd be awesome~ thanks in advance, sam.
  4. Vendetta Red is a pretty good band, I have come to like their music, does anybody else care for them?
  5. [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Disturbed is alright, they aren't my favorite, but I don't hate them :][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
  6. [SIZE=2][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Indigo]I haven't really been introduced to bands, or music through friends. I usually introduce them because I am a loser with no life, yay! lol.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] :D
×
×
  • Create New...