Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]I would like a banner with the pictures provided.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[URL=http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/media/196/hs_alucard109.png]Right Pucture[/URL]

[URL=http://www.animegalleries.net/show.php?img=albums/cowboy_bebop/vicious/cb_vicious0001.jpg]Left Picture[/URL]

[URL=http://www.myfavoritegames.com/ImageFolio31_files/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Broly/BrolySuperSaiyan.jpg]Center Picture[/URL]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]As the names suggest they means where they need to be placed. I searched for specific pictures facing a certain way. I would like Broly to be in the center of the banner. Vicious will be in the left side of the banner. and Alucard will be in the Right side. Oh and I would like the background to be Blackish and Redish. and can you please add "Shugo54" somewhere in the middle with the font "book Antiqua". And I will like the banner to be 400x100. Sorry for asking a lot.

Thanks in Advance

~Shugo54[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...