Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can somebody make me an banner using the attachment? With a matching avitar.
I want my name on both in a fancy yet evil font and it the lower right hand corner. The color dosen't matter as long as it matches the picture and looks great. For the avitar I really don't care what you do. And if its not to hard can you think of a quote to put on it in the upper left corner? Please and thank-you!!!!!!!
Posted
[color=darkslategray]Alright, here are my attempts. Now, anyone can tell you, I'm not the greatest..but hey, at least I tried.[/color]

[url=http://img29.exs.cx/img29/3982/eyeball16hb.jpg]Banner[/url]

[url=http://img29.exs.cx/img29/7590/eyeavi5ig.jpg]Avatar[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...