Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/oneodakind284/Inu-YashaHoldingTetsusaiga.jpg[/img]

[color=teal]I hope you don't mind me making your first picture an attachment. It was enlarging the screen a bit. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Pretty good! I love the shading on the second one. The only thing I can see wrong is thta the first Inuyasha's neck is a little too thick. Other than that, great job! ^^
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='GrafX']Pretty good! I love the shading on the second one. The only thing I can see wrong is thta the first Inuyasha's neck is a little too thick. ^^[/quote]

I agree you did a great job o the shadeing. But, his neck is a littel to thick. But man! Your so good at shadeing! I can't shade for crap!! :)
Posted
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]The shading is definately good. On the first one you need to work on the face. It was a little lop-sided and a bit wide. But yes, it was quite good overall.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...