Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I need some help


Guest naotanandabsama

Recommended Posts

Guest naotanandabsama
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]I cannot find any places with a decent anime selection in my area. Does anybody know where there is anywhere near Albany, GA that has a good anime selection??? :confused: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
Since you have internet, I would suggest [URL=http://www.animearigato.com]Anime Arigato[/URL]. Other than that, you could [URL=www.google.com]Google[/URL] it.
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards, naotanandabsama. ^_^

Unfortunately, I don't think this thread is likely to lead to much discussion. I'm sure some people here live or have lived in the same area as you, but you would be better off placing a request like this in your signature. That way, it would get more exposure, and your chances of receiving a reply (via PM, presumably) would probably improve.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other moderators. Thanks!

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...